Monday, November 25, 2002

Past few days

So let me catch you up on the events of the past few days.

Friday night I went to hang out with a bunch of philosophers in the lobbey of the New Yorker Hotel. It was an interesting gathering. I then had dinner with "B" and "Y".

Saturday I went to Brooklyn for the auf ruf of my first cousin. The auf ruf was in Boro Park. I forgot that there is now an eruv and every but the Gerrer Hassidim carry. (And even they do when no one is looking.)

Saturday night I went with "S" and "L" to Yaffa, and then I ended up in Cayote Ugly on 1st and 10th. There was table dancing and lots of men chanting "take it off" and stuff. Many women complied. I wish I had it in me to regularly be that shameless and vulgar. I simply do not.

I then somehow made it to Jersey (I am not sure which city), where I passed out till Sunday morning at "S"'s place. In the morning "S" and her daughter "E" who is really cute (she is around 6) and I went to this diner where we had the best chocolate chip pancakes. She then drove me back where I fell asleep again.