Monday, July 08, 2002

So today I am in the Judishe Hochschule in Heidelberg. I have been here before, and I got to meet some of the people again. I and S attend courses here.

Heidelberg is a very plesant city. There is little to do, but it is plesant. The people in Germans seem quite sterile. They are, for the most part, boring and robotic. (My friends excepted, of course.) So far the people in Frankfurt seem to be the worst. Everyone is plesant and will answer your questions well, but that's it. There seems to be little life. I am not sure I have put my finger on the real problem yet, but I am sure I see that there is a problem. I wonder what Germans who come to New York think of us. Do they think there is too much life there? It has been the worst in Frankfurt. They seem to be complete robots. Heidelberg is a bit better. I'll let you all kow about Berlin.

(I hate these European keyboards. the Y and the Z kezs are reversed ;) so are a lot of other things)

Maybe Germans are just too polite and reserved and restrained to be any fun. Who knows.



No comments: