Saturday, September 28, 2002

Past week

It has been a long week, and I feel bad that I have not been able to blog all this time. Life keeps me so busy. I walked in to Brooklyn from Manhattan last Saturday. Walking over the Brooklyn Bridge is one of the things I really like doing in New York. I wish I could do it more. Visited "Y" in Brooklyn on Sunday.

I met "J" in Jose Woods' Bar on Waverly. It was cooler when it was Boo Radley's and "J" worked there. Now he just drinks there a lot. It is still cool though. So is "J".

On Wed I went to hear "L" give a talk about his research in Brooklyn. After we ended up in the Jerusalem Steak House on Ave J. "A" complained about the food. He had legitimate complaints though. It was not the best. He tried to make it in to a kosher thing, but it was just bad.

On Friday I spent the whole day listening to logicians talk. Some of that was interesting, and some boring.