Thursday, September 12, 2002

Last few days

I have been way to busy the past few days to post anything new, though so much has happened. On 9/10 I ended up downtown taking care of some legal stuff (it all went fine). I passed by a ceremony commerating the federal employees who had died almost a year before.

On 9/11, yesterday I started the day watching CNN and all the other channels that were showing the same thing. I was awake for the moments of silence and I watched the ceremony. As much as I had wanted to watch all the names being read, I finally had to give up.

I was feeling rather melancholy the whole day. Memories of last year came swelling back. I watched the towers fall from the roof of the apartment where I was staying. It was quite sad. I could do nothing the whole day. I had lunch with "B" in Maui Taco on 5th and 32nd. I met with "Y" for dinner. We went to Kosher Delight. I met "T" there. I ran in to "KN" on the street after leaving "Y" at the train. I had a late dinner (a cesar salad and coffee) at Cosi on broadway and 13th street. All were good, though KD still has a lot to learn about fast food, though they are one of the few games in town when it comes to kosher food.