Sunday, November 23, 2003

Saturday night

Tonight I somehow ended up in this Tell us the Truth thing. I am not sure what it is, but there were all these people who got up and talked about how much they hate all that the US ever did. Then they sang some songs that were not particularly motivated. It was sad. It was kind of pathetic. The whole thing was MC'd by Janeane Garofalo who was not particularly funny just talking about how she didn't like George Bush.

The bright spot came from Jill Sobule who was really cute and sang really cute songs. She was pretty enjoyable.

With the one exception, it was a whole festival of people with hokey gituars telling us, that because they can put it to music, they must be right.

Then "Y" and I went to see Donny Darko in that Theater on 3rd and A. It was a cool movie. I had a good time. I then went to have a slice of pizza and went home.