Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Year's resolutions

I know I'm a bit late, but it is that time of year again. I am skipping the weight loss resolution, because I am finally in pretty good shape, though I am sure a few pounds off might help.

1) My number one priority is to finish my PhD. My goal is Sept 15. Let's see if I can make it.

2) I want a better social life. I think I need to form a strategy. Until now, I have been taking things as they come, because I had no better ideas. I still don't, but I need a new approach to a social life. It's time for a plan.

3) Work on fame and Fashionistadom. I will become a fashionista, or something closer than I am now. I will definitely dress better.

4) I think I need to advance in rank. I am due for a promotion.

5) Write. Write. Write.

6) See more of New York. There is still too much I haven't seen. I learn more every time I take a walk. I'll definitely read a book or two about New York, or Brooklyn.

No comments: