Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tests and a conference

Last Thursday I took the Army DLPT in Hebrew. I hope I did well. It was a long and tiring test. I rushed it so I could make it to another test in the T-school here at Fort Eustis.

Then I went to Indiana for the weekend. I never thought I would be in Indiana. I was at a conference in Notre Dame. It was a good conference. It was hard to adjust to being around philosophers again, after being in the Army this long. But before I got used to it I was back in the Army. I then spent the next week in the field. More about that another time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm sure you did great. They don't pay for Russian anymore. Too many speakers. Hubby's thinking of learning Hebrew :)

--Shosh

Anonymous said...

I am not sure what they are paying for these days. Depends on your unit and a whole lot of other things. I'm just hoping that they'll call if they have a fun mission to train with the Israelis.
-KC